Melitta 1-Cup Pour-Over Coffee Brew Cone
– Black or Red
Uses #2 or #4 size cone filters, available at CosasPrep.
Enjoy Ecuadorian coffee exactly as you like it. Like it strong? Just add a little more ground coffee before pouring.
Cone design enables you to see into the cup without lifting to avoid overfill.
Plastic brew cone designed to fit many size mugs.
Comes with a start-up supply of Melitta #2 cone filters.
Top rack dishwasher safe.
Product Dimensions: 5”W – 4.5”D – 4”H
The pour-over method is really a simple and quick way to handcraft coffee to your taste. Here are the steps to brewing your own pour-over coffee
1. Fold the seams of the Melitta filter and place in Melitta cone pour-over brewer. Put pour-over on top of a mug or jar.
2. Scoop in finely ground coffee. The fresher the coffee the better.
3. Start with fresh, cool water. Heat the water to just below a boil.
4. Pour the water in a swirling motion to fully saturate the grounds and create agitation for optimal extraction. The slower the water is poured, the bolder and more developed the cup will be.
5. Enjoy your handcrafted cup of coffee!
Want it, but don’t see it on our website? Please inquire about special ordering.
CosasPrep © 2018-2020. All Rights Reserved.