Available in Blue and Pink
PortableThe UV disinfection light is compact, lightweight, and convenient to carry.
Easy to operateThe UV disinfection light is designed with one-button operation.
Battery poweredRechargeable. The UV disinfection light is powered by a rechargeable LI battery.
PracticalThe UV disinfection light uses a powerful UV light to kill bacterial, mites and so on. (Don’t put this light to your pet for longer than 2 minutes.)
ApplicationsThe UV disinfection light is suitable for home, office, restaurants, travel, etc.
Want it, but don’t see it on our website? Please inquire about special ordering.
CosasPrep © 2018-2020. All Rights Reserved.